sansha info provides information about websites including women, women’s health, beauty and clothing
Menopause is the particular period, which comes in every woman’s life, in which she loses the ability of getting pregnant. There are three stages of menopause via: peri-menopause, menopause and postmenopause. One has to suffer from many problems like hair thinning, weight gain, sleeplessness, osteoporosis, heart disease, depression, irregular periods and more. But nowadays many facilities are available in the market to get relief from menopausal symptoms. One can go with the surgery or with the menopause supplements to solve all the issues. But most of the women who go with the surgery have to face many side effects. So it is better to go for the menopause dietary pills rather than any costly surgery. Also many products are available in the market as a menopause treatment to overcome all the menopausal issues.
During research I found that:
Both Amberen and Menoquil are natural dietary supplement that are responsible to deal with several menopausal issues like irregular periods, hot flashes, weight gain during peri-menopause and post menopause. Both these supplements help to solve all the menopausal issues and made up of all the natural ingredients. But both are come from different manufacturers.
Amberen, which is a dietary supplement, is especially designed to battle with sever menopausal difficulties. The product is manufactured by the Lunada Biomedical. This is the only company in the world which provides the technology to produce “smart molecules” of succinates and fumarates with specific shapes. And these molecules are bio-identical to the human body.
The active ingredients of Amberen are:
- Magnesium Disuccinate Hydrate
- Zinc Difumarate Hydrate
- Tocopherol Acetate
- Ammonium Succinate
- Calcium Disuccinate
- Monosodium L-Glutamate
Other ingredients are: Silicon Dioxide, Carmin, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Rice Flour, Water, Gelatin, and Riboflavin.
Menoquil is a menopausal supplement that is manufactured by “PHARMAXA LAB” to fight with menopausal issues just like hot flashes, mood swings, vaginal discomfort, irregular periods, anxiety and more. The manufacturer uses the best technologically advanced strategies to design consistent products and solutions which include merely the most advanced, scientifically-studied natural components utilized at their maximum dosages as well as synergistic blends. The product is responsible to deal with weight gain issues caused due to post menopause which causes between the ages of 55 to 65.
Menoquil contain following ingredients:
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin K (Phytonadione)
- Calcium (as Citrate & Phosphate)
- Phosphorus (as Calcium Phosphate)
- Red Clover Flower Powder and Red Clover Powdered Extract
- Green Tea Leaf Powdered Extract
- Guggul Gum Resin Powdered Extract
- Chaste Berry Powder
- Dong Quai Powder
- Soy Isoflavones
- Wild Yam Root Powder
- Black Cohosh Root Powder
Compatibility between Amberen and Menoquil:
- The cost of Amberen is .95 whereas the cost of Menoquil is .95.
- Amberen provide 30 day money back guarantee on other site Menoquil provides 60 – day money back guarantee.
- Amberen can be used for peri-menopausal weight gain while Menoquil can be used for post-menopausal weight gain.
- Menoquil does not contain Monosodium L-Glutamate. On other hand Monosodium L-Glutamate, a key ingredient of Amberen, can cause several side effects like headache, sweating, and chest pain in some individuals. See more on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate
- Menoquil is made up of Black cohosh that is one of the vital well-known medicinal herbs for the menopause relevant symptoms. Ambren consist of Ammonium Succinate that helps to activate the sympathetic central and peripheral nervous systems.
- One has to take 2 capsules of Amberen per day. Besides one has to take 2 Menoquil tablets twice daily with a full glass of water, once in the morning about 15 minutes before breakfast and take another 2 tablets again about 1 hour every night, approximately one hour before bedtime.
- One bottle of Amberen contains 90 capsules while there are 120 tablets for per serving of Menoquil.
- The manufacturing company provides free NurseAid to all Amberen customers whereas there are no facilities available for Menoquil customers like free NurseAid.
- Amberen takes few weeks to show its result while Menoquil shows its result within 10 to 14 days of use.
- There are minimal to none side effects of Menoquil however Amberen may cause sweating, heart palpitations and chest pain in some cases.
Every woman has different structure, hormonal imbalance and health related issues. Every individual vary from each other mentally and physically. In such case, it is better to consult with health professionals while investing money on these products. I have discussed about both the products Amberen and Menoquil regarding to their features; now it’s depending on you that for which one you have to go.
Any suggestions, guidance or corrections regarding to these products are most welcome!